Charters is a boat charter business operating out of St. Helens specialising
in Tasmanian sportfishing. St. Helens on Tasmania's north east coast is
the gamefishing capital of Tasmania. The area offers some of Australia's
finest estuary fishing through to its saltwater gamefishing.
Rocky Carosi started Professional Charters in 1990 focusing on the outstanding
calibre of sportfishing St. Helens has to offer. Rocky has twice had Rex
Hunt and film crew in 1999 and 2002. The footage of large mako sharks
and striped trumpeter was so impressive that Rex Hunt produced a separate
video, placing St. Helens in his best top 10 fishing locations. In 2001,
American angler Gary Murphy, aboard Saltshaker, competing against 100
other boats won the St. Helens Gamefishing Classic with a magnificent
Striped Marlin. Step aboard with one of Professional Charters 2 vessels
and you will know you are on a winner, with a first class level of facilities
for you to enjoy.
Skipper Rocky Carosi has over 20 years experience sportfishing at St.
· Choice of 2 sportfishing vessels providing speed, safety and
SALTSHAKER - 35 foot channel craft flybridge sportfisher, full gallery,
private amenities and overnight accommodation.
2. STINGER - 18 foot Stessl tri-hull
Tourism Council Tasmania accredited tourism business No.TCT280052
· Member of Sea Charter Boat Operators of Tasmania
· Member of St. Helens Gamefishing Club which is affiliated with
GFAA providing full weigh in facilities if required
· Packages available including accommodation, lunches, flights,
transfers and gamefishing tournament entry
· Highest quality Shimano fishing tackle
· Morning tea (homemade) with tea and coffee
· Eating fish cleaned, iced and bagged for your convenience
· Qualified and friendly crew